Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zune Zune Zune

For entering Freshman, College = Excitement. Freedom! Drugs! Alcohol! All that good stuff. At first, I wasn't particularly excited. I mean, college is college. And honestly, college is overrated. But, now that I am going to college, I find myself with the perfect excuse to jack up on all sorts of gizmos. So, I am very excited.

Some new treats I'm getting myself:

Lenovo T510: Intel Core i5, 4 GB Memory - and some other features. Not the highest specs, but still a nice computer and pretty damn good for the price and get this - it comes with a fingerprint reader. How sick is that?

Kindle 6.0" w/ Free 3G and Wi-fi: it weighs 8.7 ounces. To give you some perspective, the latest iPod 32g Touch is 4.05 ounces. Pretty freaking light.

Zune HD Video MP3 player: I've been debating about whether to get the Zune or the iPod Touch for the longest time and I've finally decided on the Zune. For one, it's less pricey. Two, HD???? The quality is just... amazing. Three, the Zune looks a lot sleeker to me.
I don't know, iPod fans. Is this just a bout of stupidity?
Am I being brainwashed by Microsoft?

College textbooks = a fortune.

Except not anymore!

At least, not for me.
I've managed to get a hold of multiple PDFs. And I must say, I am very excited. This will save me some $500 this semester which gives me ample funding to stock up on all my gadgets.

For instance, the Kindle + Zune will cost me $346.54. $404.93 if you include the Kindle's Leather Case and the Zune's Feather Case (ultra light and ultra strong polymer).

Now isn't that fantastic?

Now, what I can't understand, is why Apple is so freaking expensive!
Terribly overpriced! A standard laptop is like $1700! The question is, why?
Also, iPad w. Wi-fi and 3G = $629.00.

Really, What's the point of the iPad? I have my computer, my Zune, my Kindle. Ok, so why do I need an iPad? First of all, what exactly is the iPad? Honestly, it's not a computer. Some say it's a blown up iPod Touch. HM. Well, no thank you. Sorry hardcore Apple fans. What can I say? It just doesn't appeal to me.

Enough hating. If I remember correctly, this blog entry was written to commemorate a good day and good purchases.

So anyway, I am uber Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment