So, I'm in Korea. and am surrounded by... gulp. Koreans. Doesn't sound like much a revelation to the people back in U.S.A. but hell, I've been going through a hell of a culture shock during the ten hours I've been here. Honestly. it kind of sucks that I have to spend a whole month here, but I'm sure that's just because I miss the comforts of home and haven't really gotten around here... in KOREA... much. It's just, I realized just why the U.S.A. is the U.S.A. and why it's so fucking great. Everything makes sense. Here, it's like. people tried to develop too quickly and grew extra limbs. I don't know! So, if I get inspired or something or just find myself being... gulp... KOREAN. I'll be sure to update. =)
Till then,
Me
AHAHA
ReplyDeletethat's kind of crazy that you feel that way...I can't imagine if I were there. Seeing all these people who look like me yet are nothing like me?? The exact reversal of the problem we face here.
I MISS YOU.