I'll admit, I wasn't the best student in high school. Let's clarify that statement. I was probably one of the worst students. Ok, maybe I'm overestimating myself but, I was a pretty terrible student. I hated going to class. Now, most people do, but at least they go. I didn't, not if I could get away with it. The best way to get out of class is well, being sick. You know how the swine flu was going around last fall? Everyone didn't want to get it, except, well, me. Some people purelled their hands like crazy, others incessantly washed their hands and faces, and others just wore face masks. I didn't use hand sanitizer. I washed my hands, maybe like, 3 times a day and I never became a parody of batman. So, I should get sick, right? False. I didn't get sick. Who did? All the people who wanted to stay healthy, go to class, be a good person. And honestly, when you think about it, that's so freaking unfair - more unfair than the world should be - it just defies all probability. The world is purposely fucking with us all. It gives you the opposite of what you wish for and it doesn't help that you lie to try to trick it into giving you what you want. So, now I'm home, resting, relaxing, ready to finally have fun, travel, go to California, Seoul, Shanghai, Osaka, Bangkok - places (oh the places you'll go!), I get sick and not with some lousy common cold (it probably is the lousy common cold) but this head crunching, nose congesting, lymph node swelling bastard that has, as of 11:34 P.M. June 10, 2010, incapacitated me beyond all necessary bounds. Wow, Life Freaking Sucks. You know how I said shittiness is a gift sometimes? Well, it certainly isn't one today. It might have been a couple of weeks ago, but then again, it wouldn't have been so shitty. Damn, I can't even get sick when I want to, and now that I don't want to, my request comes along... super delayed. WTF. I would say that coined phrase a lot of people like (probably why its coined in the first place), FML, but really, I don't want anyone to fuck my life, because that would really piss me off and quite honestly, would kill me at the moment. Sigh. So now that you know I'm sick and I hate it and I'm miserable (I think I'm pretty miserable all the time anyway), you'll have to forgive me for the lack of intelligent, hell, even coherent thought (not that I usually have any (actually, this post is actually focused instead of all over the place)). Now I'm going to continue resting and being a sloth. though knowing my luck, it won't do me any good.
Farewell my sexy reader(s),
Until I feel better,
me.
No comments:
Post a Comment